Reach, Qualify, Share, and Track Project Information in the Cloud
It’s always challenging to build and manage bidder lists, as well as putting bids together quickly and efficiently in order to submit a proposal on time. Once a project is awarded, it often becomes a race against time to engage with and select subcontractors so construction can begin. Keeping track of the sheer number of back-and-forth communications throughout the entire process is overwhelming—not to mention the inevitable sharing and tracking of changes that arise throughout the project!
Fortunately, Sage Bid Management, a cloud-based bid software, will create true collaboration inside and outside of the office! For both Sage 100 Contractor (formerly MasterBuilder) and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Timberline).
Complete Bidding Collaboration for Sage 100 CON and Sage 300 CRE
Imagine true bid list collaboration among everyone on your construction project – including estimators, subcontractors, and material suppliers. The Sage cloud bid management solution helps bid coordinators and estimators automate and more efficiently manage the entire bid process. As a result, estimators can spend more time on project priorities: vendor/subcontractor prequalification, selection and negotiating the best contract terms.
Manage the Bid Process Better
Effectively manage your entire bid process Sage Bid Management allows estimators and bid coordinators to efficiently manage all aspects of the invitation to bid process.
Share All Types of Files
Find, view, and track who has what while you’re away from the office or just on the go!
- Select, qualify, and send bid packages to best-fit and prequalified subcontractors.
- Reduce the time spent answering questions on project details and specification changes by granting bidders access to up-to-date documents online.
- Easily track sub/supplier communications as well as document distribution throughout the preconstruction phase.
- Get visibility into bid activity to reduce oversights and ensure you’re always up to date.
- Spend less time on administrative churn and more time choosing the right sub and negotiating the best terms