Project Management: The Workhorse in Sage 300 CRE
Take Control of the Change Management Process!
Project Management is one of those catch-all phrases, like ‘marketing,’ right? Everyone knows what Project Management generally means, everyone thinks they generally know how to do it – but how many of us are truly disciplined or specialized in it, using specific software tools?
For construction companies, Sage 300 CRE offers Project Management (also known as ‘Pj’ for the icon in the software) as an additional software module to the core “Timberline” product. More than just Document Management and some standard workflows, “Pj” in Sage 300 CRE is a real workhorse!
Top Five Features in Pj
We polled our Sage Certified Consultants at Ledgerwood Associates, and here are the results they selected for ‘Best Of’ in Project Management for Sage 300 CRE:
- Create a job directory with job-specific contact information and set up unlimited distribution lists.
- Issue prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, potential change orders, and change orders, then release these items to accounting for review, approval, and use.
- Create, track, and easily distribute documents, such as RFIs, submittals, and transmittals using automated delivery methods; email and fax documents directly from an entry screen.
- Manage cashflow and profitability by controlling change budgets, costs, and revenue.
- Access subcontract and PO status, initial, and revised totals, pending and approved changes, and amounts invoiced, retained, and paid.
Want more training on keeping the right people well informed by providing information and access to costs, contracts, and documents? Call 480-483-8300 today!