It’s All About Relationships!
At Ledgerwood Associates, Inc., relationships matter. Period.
You get answers from people who know you, your business, and Sage Construction and Real Estate software. You can count on dependable, consistent, service from consultants who get you the help you need when you need it. LAI consultants are all Sage Certified, hand-picked, road-tested veterans possessing decades of experience with Sage products. Many of them began as Sage Timberline users so they know exactly what your needs, concerns and deadlines are.
Whether you need a Certified Public Accountant or a Service Management expert — you get the best service possible from the best consultants in the region. LAI’s remarkable team and dedication to client satisfaction have made it the #1 Sage Construction and Real Estate (Timberline) dealer in the West, serving more contractors and construction professionals than any other company in the region.
How do we contact LAI for support issues?
- Log onto our Customer Portal for access to resources that can help you quickly!
- During business hours, email your question or request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An LAI Consultant will quickly respond by email or phone, usually within 24 hours
- Phone our Customer Care Coordinator at 480.423.8300 for more information
Do you offer web-based consulting?
We offer online support and training and can schedule sessions to fit your company’s needs.
Will it benefit my company to have a consultant assist me during my implementation?
Our consultants facilitate implementations and help your company by:
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating your implementation project
- Reviewing your company’s business processes and adapting them efficiently to Sage 300 CRE or Sage 100 CON software
- Providing conversion of your company’s legacy data
- Establishing and training you and your staff on new and improved work flow procedures
- Assisting you with creating and designing specific reports applicable to your business.
Using our consultants will help guarantee a successful implementation on schedule and within budget.
Is there a minimum number of hours for each visit by a consultant?
Minimums are: 15 minutes for phone support, 30 minutes for online support. Onsite support minimum varies by client distance from our Scottsdale office and amount of travel required.
What are the billing rates for your consultants?
As with any Professional Services Organization, our rates vary by the position and skill level of the consultant.
Do your consultants have to pass a test to be a consultant for your company?
All consultants are required to pass and maintain certification under the Sage Certified Consultant Program. They also must complete and pass courses required by Sage for continuing education.
How to reduce your Professional Service costs
We’ll even help save you money! Written by an LAI consultant, this blog literally gives away the ‘keys to the kingdom:” https://ledgerwoodusa.com/six-ways-to-reduce-your-professional-services-costs/.
Here’s a tidbit from the blog:
I know, I know — telling you how NOT to spend money with Ledgerwood Associates may sound contradictory. But to truly be a good Sage VAR, we should help you to scale your business while watching your bottom line. Purchasing actual software often represents only HALF (sometimes even more) of the total expense; you still need implementation and consulting hours which add to the total investment. So we’re going to give you the keys to the kingdom, with the hope that you’ll return to visit us with future business needs that we can help you solve!