Introducing LAI’s NEW Online Calendar
LAI has been a long-time resource for free and pay-for Sage software classes and networking events!! Two years ago, we organized our event and training into user-friendly categories:
- LiveWire –affordable, online training classes with live instructors. Course materials, recorded sessions, homework and testing make this an actionable, accountable way to learn (CEUs will be available soon).
- Skill Savor lunches – FREE, onsite (LAI’s Scottsdale HQ) gourmet lunches and Consultant-led presentations on features/functions in Sage 300 CRE (formerly Timberline) software. Limited to 25.
- VIRTUAL Skill Savor lunches — don’t live in Scottsdale? Why should you miss out on this live, value-added learning opportunity? Join us at your desk at lunchtime, as we recreate the Skill Savor event via GoToTraining. Log in for the fun and networked training!
- Sage Breaks — meet at the LAI headquarters for another FREE gourmet breakfast this time, where users engage in lessons learned and challenges faced in using Sage 300. Emphasis on subjects from the previous Skill Savor lunch; however, topics are often ad hoc, and active participation is encouraged!
- Building Blocks – FREE online webinar events featuring industry solutions via software solutions. Focus is on case studies and success stories from existing clients; features third-party integration partners and is hosted by LAI.
- Power Tools – onsite classroom training for Year End training (Scottsdale headquarters and/or Denver area, or by client demand); or custom, large group bookings.
- Tech Day – Annual all-day event at luxurious Scottsdale resorts featuring renowned Industry Keynote speakers; Subject Matter Experts; Sage representatives, and third-party integration partners.(LAI’s 2nd Annual Tech Day will be held on April 30th at the beautiful FireSky Resort and Spa! Click here for details!)
Now, we’ve added so MANY more opportunities for LAI clients to interact and get the most from their Sage 300 CRE software solution (especially the LiveWire online classes) — we built a web-based calendar!
The LAI calendar is built with YOU in mind.
You can view by the day/week/month/agenda – but our favorite view is the “Posterboard” that shows a graphic representation of the event (at left).
You may also sort by the event, or by ‘Tags’ (what’s designed for your role – Owner, Estimator, Accountant, Sage 100 User, Sage 300 User, etc.). Each event will have a description, date(s) and links to Registration pages.
Watch for weekly reminders and the LAI monthly newsletter for updates on classes and events. If you don’t receive these emails, sign up here or shoot an email to Joanie@LedgerwoodUSA.com to be added to our email list.