Help for Upgrading to Sage 300 CRE V 16
Free Resources & Consultant Advice
Bookmark this page so you can check frequently for new content including blog with tips for upgrading and Sage KB article links.sage
We will also include Sage 300 CRE V 17.1 help here as well.
Consultants’ pre-upgrade advice (LAI blogs)
- Change is the only constant for Sage 300 CRE
- Warming up for Year End
- Preview Sage 300 CRE V16.1 before upgrading! (Session ended)
Sage release notes and knowledgebase articles
(You will need to log in with your account info and password)
- Sage 300 CRE V 16.1 release notes
- How do I install Sage 300 CRE Versions (in place upgrade)
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage Estimating Upgrade Paths
- Release highlights for 16.1 (video)
- A first look at Desktop (video) Products: Sage 300 CRE 17.1 / 2017 and Sage 300 CRE 16.1 / 2016 — Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is excited to show you the redesigned Desktop. The new Desktop is faster, more responsive, and contains features that improve your user experience. Note: TS Main is available in Desktop in version 16.1 and lower; TS Main is removed in version 17.1 and higher.
- Version 17.1 System Requirements