Help for Upgrading to Sage 100 Contractor V 20
Don’t stress! Bookmark this page for help upgrading to Sage 100 Contractor V 20. We will continue to update it with new information as we get it from Sage, plus links to LAI blogs written by Sage Certified Consultants. Also view the Sage video, below.
LAI Blog posts (in recommended reading order):
- Introducing Sage 100 Contractor 2017
- Afraid to upgrade to Sage 100 CON V20?
- Help for migrating to Sage 100 CON V20Clean UP for UPgrade
Sage help (you may have to log in with your Sage ID):
- NEW! Sage Study Hall – 1st session on September 25
- How do I upgrade my software and my company data to the most current version of Sage 100 Contractor 2016 (v20.x)?
- Sage 100 Contractor Upgrade Paths
- Quick start checklist
- Going live checklist
- ARCHIVE System Requirements: Sage 100 Contractor 2016 v20.2 – Sage Knowledgebase article ID 67758
- System Requirements: Sage 100 Contractor 2016 – 20.4 – Sage Knowledgebase article ID 79790