eSUB Webinar for Subcontractors
eSUB is the industry leader in mobile and cloud project management software for subcontractors. Built on 30-plus years of consulting expertise, eSUB’s easy to use, mobile and cloud software helps self-performing contractors increase productivity, communications, accountability, and profits.
Thousands of users worldwide trust eSUB’s platform to manage commercial projects every day to reduce costs and increase profits.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Mobile is here! How to empower field and office teams to work efficiently together with field data collection. Empower your field crew.
- How eSUB’s modular platform helps Project Managers, Field Workers, Accountants, and Executives, across the entire construction company.
- How eSUB Users can easily enter and track all project information including Daily Reports/Time Cards, RFI, Submittals, Change Orders, Meeting minutes and more.
- How eSUB and Sage 300 CRE or 100 Contractor can reduce hours of manual data entry and increase accuracy of financial reporting.
About the Speaker:
Benny Baltrotsky, Chief Strategy Officer/Co-Founder, eSUB Construction Software
- 9 years construction technology leader
- Fortune 100 mobile technology consultant
- Founding Member of Construction Software Standards Alliance (COSA)
- BA Economics and Entrepreneurship, University of Maryland College Park