50 Shades of…Sage? A Networking Event
Sage added a TON of new efficiency tools for S100 and 300 last year. There’s not really 50, but that’s OK – it’s a FREE event on April 30th from 3-6pm. Network with LAI consultants and staff, Sage reps, and integration business partners.
Mingle, munch, and sip while you learn all the new tricks for your Sage software! Appetizers, beer and wine, and soft beverages will be offered on the upstairs patio (weather permitting).
Learn about all the new Sage-friendly products and solutions in an open house type of setting. We’re setting up mini-stations on both floors of our headquarters, where you can wander according to your interest! Engage, interact, ask questions – NO POWER POINTS ALLOWED!
Each mini-session will start on the half-hour, so you can visit several
Visit our Solution Stations to learn:
- As your business expands – will you be in the 11% of construction companies ready for growth?
- How to know the status and location of EVERYTHING: manage corporate assets and increase reporting power!
- Is it time to go mobile in the field and in the cloud? What does it cost?
- How can I increase profitability without adding overhead? Meet your Virtual Secretary!
- New efficiencies can take your Sage 300 to the next level: executive dashboards, speedy SQL reports, electronic payments, paperless and eTakeoff.