Business Visibility with Sage 300 CRE
Eliminate Your Construction Business Blind Spots
Whether you’re checking out a new construction-specific software solution, or looking to optimize your current investment in Sage 300 CRE, there are questions you should be asking about how to run your business without blind spots.
As a business owner or executive, you want enterprise-wide functionality to meet your goals for keeping a project on budget, on time, and as profitable as predicted. That’s a lot of moving wheels!
Ledgerwood Associates, Inc. will help you configure essential core Sage software with complementary Sage-approved third-party solutions. We can help you discover where your business strengths and gaps are, and create a solution for the ultimate business visibility!
Ask yourself these “discovery” questions to help create/optimize your construction software system (below). Then review suggested software modules and apps that create cross-company visibility and optimized functionality.
- Are you getting the right information to the right people at the right time?
- Can you find what you need—when you need it?
- Are you able to view company health at a glance?
- Do you want instant alerts about critical issues and the information needed to take action?
- Need to create and analyze reports with ease using Microsoft Excel?
- Is it important to satisfy enterprise-level reporting needs?
See more reporting solutions here.
- How can I stay ahead of project issues and costs?
- Can I prevent issues before they arise?
- Do you want a new outlook on the information that matters to you?
See more monitoring solutions here.
- How can you cut through the noise and understand what your financial data really means?
- Do you understand what’s happening and why?
Learn more Executive Dashboards here.
- How can you spot trends and forecast costs?
- Are you seeing the big picture or just silos of information?
- Is it a priority to take charge of your data?
- Can you connect to the project information you need anytime, anywhere?