10 reasons to attend the World of Concrete this year
by Joanie Hollabaugh, LAI Sr. Director of Marketing
You know you want to go!
- Vegas, baby! No snow, no ice, no freezing temps.
- You can play with the really BIG, cool trucks and equipment at the Outside Exhibit.
- There’s a cool mobile app you can download for easy navigation and planning!
- New for 2019, the Concrete Start-Up Zone, features emerging technologies and innovations (North Hall, N153).
- See what’s new and exciting at the #SageConstruct Booth N1463. Get a demo, kick the tires…say ‘hi’ to LAI’s Tony Merry & Ed Ledgerwood
- There will be approximately 1,500 exhibitors and 745,000 net square feet of indoor/outdoor exhibit space
- For the education. There’s 180+ skill building seminars, 70+ new sessions, 135+ industry speakers providing training and certification, safety, leadership and construction fundamentals
- Did we say, Vegas, baby?
- WOC gives back! From 1975 – 2017 More than $12 million was contributed to the Industry via 18 leading concrete associations who are cosponsors of WOC.
- You’re may be getting PAID for #1 through #9! Life is good at World of Concrete, baby!