Business Software Solutions and Professional Services Provider
Construction Accounting, Estimating, Property & Project Management | CRM, ERP, HRMS
We are Ledgerwood Associates. We craft business management software solutions.
A legacy of helping SMBs start up and grow their business
Ledgerwood Associates, Inc. (LAI) doesn’t just recommend software and walk away with the sale. The solutions we provide – we’ve used, first hand! From Accounting to CRM, from Project Management to Property Management, we sell and support solutions only from publishers we believe in: Sage, InEight (Hard Dollar), and RealPage.
Our company is made of former CEOs, Accountants, Construction professionals, Marketing and Sales Executives that have used (or been certified in) these SMB applications. We know Sage inside and out (four of us are former employees). We know integration products and emerging technologies, too. Want to talk Cloud, Mobile, 5D-BIM, Change Management, or Lean Management strategies? We’ll buy the coffee!
Ed Ledgerwood, founder of LAI, has been in the “Sage family” for 40 years!
With three Ledgerwood dealerships spanning the Northwest, Southwest, and Australia-Asia markets for over four decades — Ed’s surrounded himself with professionals and industry experts with which he staffs his business. Headquartered in Old Town Scottsdale, LAI is serving the Southwest and Rocky Mountain regions (with additional offices in CO, NV, and UT). There is an on-site, state-of-the-art training facility in Scottsdale for hands-on software training and networking events. LAI also offers online training and integration product webinars regularly.
We ALL ‘eat the dog food.’
Most importantly, all of the LAI Consultants have USED the software they support. Our consultants have owned construction companies; they’ve been controllers; they know RFPs and contracts, marketing strategies and sales cycles; inventory and fulfillment; they know service contracting. Your pains have been theirs. We all get it.
Together, we are local providers of business software solutions, we can be there when you need us, onsite. And we support your business throughout your investment.
We craft business software solutions to stand for a lifetime!
Resources to stay connected for life (bookmark these!):
Ledgerwood clients are usually “lifers” when it comes to loyalty.
They read our newsletter, blog, and take advantage of a TON of free or inexpensive online training resources. The locals attend our Skill Savor free networking lunches, they ask questions on LAI’s dedicated LinkedIn page. Many follow us on Facebook page and Twitter @LedgerwoodAssoc.
Construction tweeps worth following: Construction Connection@ConstructConnx (formerly CMD Group); Construction Junkie @ConstrJunkie; @ConstructionMag, @ENRnews, @ConstructToday, @ContractorsCom and @AccountingToday.
Ledgerwood Associates – Sage software USERS
With Sage dealerships spanning from the Pacific Northwest to Hawaii, to Australasia, Ledgerwood Associates, Inc, now calls Western US “home.” Regardless of past or future Sage territories, LAI prides itself on becoming the dependable “local” resource for their region. Currently, LAI has more than 1,900 clients in the Southwest and Rocky Mountain regions including Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado. With Sage Certified Consultants and cloud connectivity, we can be onsite or online whenever we’re needed.
Proud to be part of the Sage “family.”
Over 30,000 customers worldwide use the Sage CRE products we represent! Ledgerwood Associates has been in business 35+ years (Ed Ledgerwood celebrated his 40th year in the Sage Family in 2014) and is staffed by former business owners, accountants, and Sage software users.
Guess what accounting software we use? Sage 300 CRE, of course! Plus, most of our consultants used Sage (Timberline) products in their professional lives prior to becoming Sage Certified Consultants. No one knows software like users, right?
As an Sage Authorized Partner, LAI sells and supports:
- Sage Construction and Real Estate
- Sage 300 CRE (formerly Timberline)
- Sage 100 Contractor (formerly MasterBuilder)
- Sage Project Management
- Sage Estimating (Basic, Standard, and Extended)
- Sage CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Sage X3 (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Sage HRMS (Human Resources Management System)
LAI is also an Authorized Reseller and VAR for:
- InEight’s Hard Dollar products
- RealPage commercial real estate software
Industries LAI serves:
- Commercial and Residential Construction, Specialty Construction, Industrial, Highway, Mining, Oil and Gas
Wholesale / Distribution
- Warehouse, Distribution, Manufacturing, and Shipping
Food and Beverage
- Production and Distribution
Service and Specialty
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing & Siding, Sheet Metal, Landscaping, Excavation, Painting, Carpentry, Concrete, Drywall, Masonry, Flooring, and more
- Developers, Residential Builders, Property Management
Complementary (third-party) products:
As with any core software solution, we also recommend and implement a suite of complementary Sage products for Sage 300 CRE and Sage 100 Contractor:
- Budgeting/Forecasting: True Sky
- Cloud/Mobile: Sage Service Operations, TimberCloud, Swizznet, Building Engines, AboutTime, hh2|Web Services
- Reporting Solutions: Aatrix, Anterra, MyAssistant, MyCommunicator, Office Connector, Liberty Reports
- Payment Solutions: Sage Paperless Solutions, Sage Payment Solutions, TimberScan, AvidXchange
- Takeoff: eTakeoff, OnCenter, PlanSwift